HI, I’M LARISSA.
Welcome to The Larissa Monologues. I created this blog in March 2007, as a place to share my life and reflections, cultivate my personal creativity, and include you in my cooking endeavors.
I live on the island of Oahu, Hawaii with my husband Steve and our three kids, Aaron, Alexandra, and Aria.
I also have experience working at a children’s mental health clinic, non-profit organizations, college ministru, and church planting.
A few random facts about me:
- The Bullet Journal system is my primary way of keeping my life in order.
- I love baking granola. I even had a small homemade granola business going for a while.
- If I’m drinking wine, it’s most likely an Old Vine Zinfandel.
- I’m an ENFJ on the Myers-Briggs, married to an ENFJ, and constantly gravitating to other ENFJ’s.
- Once I wrote a memoir for 100 consecutive days. You can read them at 100 Days of Memoirs.
- Being around creative people feeds my soul.