Marks Family Highlights of 2016
- Steve and Larissa served as pastors at Bluewater Mission Church in Honolulu, which included hosting many community gatherings in our home, Steve leading a Bluewater team to Indonesia, and both of us preaching a few sermons.
- We took a separate trip to Indonesia with a performing arts team to perform theatre for a conference of over 1,000 ministry leaders from all over the world.
- Larissa continued working as a spiritual director, and was grateful to guide people in their faith journey through one-on-one spiritual direction, group discussions, and an online community.
- Aaron (7) enjoyed losing his first tooth (and 2nd, 3rd, and 4th), playing soccer, starting 2nd grade, and playing board games like Dominion and 7 Wonders.
- Alexandra (4) loves preschool, learning to read, creating all kinds of artwork, and is currently obsessed with listening to the Moana soundtrack.
- Aria (1) has been quick to learn new words, climb on furniture, laugh with her siblings, and rip up all the paper that she can find.
- We are looking forward to 2017 with anticipation of new adventures and continued hope in Jesus.
Mele Kalikimaka me ka Hau’oli Makahiki Hou
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year