Katelin from Gorgeous Footsteps in the Sand tagged me for a meme. Kisses to Katelin! According to the rules, I must (1) List 7 random facts about myself, (2) tag 7 people, and (3) leave a comment on their blog letting them know. Here you are…
1. My favorite kitchen appliance is the Crock-Pot.
2. I have an unfinished screenplay called Waiting For the Caged Canary in Room #406 that I began writing when I was seventeen.
3. In high school I went through a hair-dying phase. I bleached large chunks of my hair, and dyed the chunks a new color (blue, red, purple, fuchsia) every month or so.
4. My wedding dress cost $200 at Macy’s.
5. I have a fear of clowns and public speaking (and LA drivers, but that goes without saying).
6. One summer I had a brief stint selling knives.
7. I used to have a ginormous crush on Taye Diggs. Now that I’m married, I have a medium-ish crush on Taye Diggs.
Wheee, that was fun! And now I tag the following people (feel free to do it or not!):
Natalie at Tales from a Canadian Trapped in Hollywood
Miss Eliza at Confessions of a Novice
Alexis at Paper Wings
Alexandra at truth.beauty.freedom.love
MissMrs at Miss Mrs
Libby at In This Skin
Zandria at Keep Up With Me